GALAXY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE – FUDAM (DIU)
What Is Expected Of Galaxy School Students
- They should take good care of their health & keep robust & strong.
- They should avoid vulgarity in talk & behavior.
- They should always be friendly in School & out of School.
- At play, they should never cheat or be unfair.
- They should be truthful whatever be the cost.
- They should stand when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
- They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share. They must face difficulties courageously.
- They should respect the freedom and the rights of others.
- They should not waste their time in idle gossip.
- They should take pride in wearing their school uniform. They should always be neat and tidy.
- They should report to school 10 minutes before the school starts in case they are coming on their own.
- They should take care of their belongings. School shall not be blamed for anything lost.
- They should never be cruel. They should know that cruelty is the trait of a bully, while kindness is the mark of a gentleman or lady.
- They should respect the beauty of the class-room and of the school premises and report any damage they may observe.
- They should never hesitate to say ‘No’ when asked or tempted to do a thing which they know to be wrong.
- Instead of lamenting & grumbling about the evils of the world, they must try to contribute their share in making it a better place to live in.
- They should look upon people from all parts of the world as their brothers, irrespective of their color and creed.
- At home, they should always be ready to lend a helping hand to their parents, brothers & sisters; in school to teachers, companions & any unattended visitor who happens to visit school premises.
Rules Concerning Absence And Withdrawal / Suspension
- No leave of absence is granted except on PRIOR WRITTEN APPLICATION from parents or guardians and for plausible reason only.
- Every absence (due to sickness or otherwise) must be entered briefly in NON-ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE RECORD pages of the Almanac and signed by parents or guardians.
- Parents are requested to send a leave application if the child has to be absent.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s certificate, permitting him/her to attend school. Students suffering from the following disease must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
- Chicken Pox-Till complete falling of scabs.
- Typhoid-Three weeks
- Measles-Two weeks after the rash disappear.
- Mumps-Until the swelling has gone; about one month.
- Whooping Cough-Six weeks.
- Jaundice-Six weeks.
- Request for withdrawal/TC will require a minimum of one week to process and issue TC.
- Request for withdrawals of your ward after the commencement of the new session would mean payment of the annual charges in full and the bi-monthly fees accordingly.
- The school can ask a student to withdraw/suspend on the following grounds.
- As a disciplinary action.
- Unsatisfactory progress in academics.
- Long absence without approval
- In case the child does not attend a single day of the school and a request for withdrawal is made after taking the admission, the fees of the quarter will be deducted.
NO. OF STUDENTS ENROLLED IN YEAR 2016-17