Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. – Mark Twain
We at Galaxy School, after much research and deliberation, have come to regard three kinds of learning as essential for students to succeed in work and life:
Traditional academic knowledge and skills. We believe that the students will no longer need to rote learn the academic content through books. We emphasize on a strong academic foundation in the Primary classes to ensure success in postsecondary education and training.
Real world application, or applied literacy. Students will need, not only knowledge but also the ability to apply their learning to meet real-world challenges. That applies to all subjects, including English, Maths, Science, and Social Science.
Broader competencies. Students who develop an even broader set of competencies will be at an increasing advantage in work and life.
The ability to solve new problems and think critically; Strong interpersonal skills necessary for communication and collaboration; Creativity and intellectual flexibility; and Self sufficiency, including the ability to learn new things when necessary.
How Do We Achieve These High Ideals ?
- It is through these positive vibes and synergy that the quest for excellence is attained.
- Promoting a desire to learn, skill to learn independently and ignite a free spirit of critical and creative enquiry.
- It is then that the children learn to look back at their culture with pride and look ahead to a digital world with pleasurable anticipation.
- Creating a stimulating environment for pursuing excellence in academics. Engaging a well qualified faculty to execute the demands of the State and the National level curriculum.
- Over the years we have created an ambience, an atmosphere which fosters free thinking between the Student-Teacher, Teacher- Parent, Teacher-Principal, Teacher-Management, and Student- Management.
- We aim to provide holistic development of the student with a strong emphasis on the IQ (Intelligence Quotient), EQ (Emotional Quotient) and Sp. Q (Spiritual Quotient). We affirm our commitment to the grooming of your ward through